Tuesday 17 October 2017

Faulty Projector Podcast #1: Genre Film



It's been a while! I've been out of the film journalism game for some time and have completely neglected this blog (an attempt to turn this blog into comic book reviews failed to re-ignite my enthusiasm for criticism), but my long-time friend Dennis Routledge-Tizzard has invited me to co-host a new podcast with him named after his movie blog Faulty Projector.

I'll update here with the new episodes. They are just on YouTube at the moment, though hopefully at some point we'll find a simple way to make them more conveniently accessible.

This episode is nominally on the topic "Why Isn't Genre Film Take More Seriously?" though I'm not certain we get around to really discussing that even though the episode massively overran. But we've got the first one in the can anyway and we'll fine-tune what we do as we go along.

I have another couple of movie-related and non-movie-related creative projects in development which I hope to share in the near future. In the meantime, any feedback on this podcast would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment